Download a full page version of the calendar.
When is the Right Time to Plan for Senior Living?
Now. Always have a plan and a backup plan. Put those plans in writing, tell them to your Health Care Agent. Here are just a few things that might suggest it is time to think about another living arrangement or additional help:
• Health is deteriorating, taking longer to recover from illness, chronic condition is worsening, experiencing extreme weight loss/gain, having more trips to the Emergency Room.
• Increasingly difficult to participate in activities of daily living.
• Social life is not what it used to be. Hobbies/Interests have dwindled significantly, not getting out of the house and becoming isolated.
• Nutrition is failing. Refrigerators may be filled with expired foods or items that never get used. Living on microwaveable foods or increased take-out food.
• Maintenance of home has become too much to handle. Housekeeping is not getting done.
We are committed toward upholding high standards of quality care and values while providing dignity, respect and security, in support of our residents.
Our company is built on strong family values. We will treat our residents’ families as members of our family through support, friendship and care.
Our employees are the heart and soul of our company. Beacon – Senior Living will employ high caliber people who uphold the Beacon standard of care. We will to provide a place for our employees to grow and use their God given gifts in the care of our residents.
Our company is strengthened by our many partnerships which enable us to provide the highest quality care available. We will value and support our partners to ensure our residents have the best options available through a full spectrum of care.
Member Organizations, Resources & Partners
Beacon – Senior Living partners and works closely with the following companies and individuals to provide a complete quality care package in our assisted living residential care homes.