Medical & Psychiatric Services
Coordination and integration of care are important to our person-centered approach. That’s why we have nurses and psychiatrists on staff, and nursing staff are an integral part of the day to day support of our residential programs. These services are offered in Michigan.
Our Medical Team Is There For You
We offer a multitude of medical and psychiatric services to fit your needs.
Nursing staff are assigned to Districts and oversee:
- Intake, Triage & Injections
- Semi-Annual AIMS Assessments
- Annual Healthcare Appraisals
- Annual Nursing Assessments
- Medical & Specialty Training
Our contracted psychiatrist provides:
- Quarterly Medication Reviews
- Annual Resident Evaluations
- On-Call, After Hours, Crisis Assistance