We employ Registered Nurses (RNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and trained direct care professionals. We coordinate care with primary and specialty care physicians as well as behavioral, rehabilitative, and speech therapists as needed. All staff receive ongoing specialized training and education in memory care, challenging behaviors, and hospice supports.
We offer in-home lab and x-ray services to help address any changes in care as well as medication management and transportation to medical appoints. As part of the Beacon family of premier homes offering specialized services, you can count on the highest standards of care where dignity, respect, and compassion are delivered consistently every day.
- 24-hour caregiver staff/high staff to resident ratio
- Regular weekly+ on-site visits by RN & on-call nursing 24/7
- Coordination of medical appointments & transportation
- Full setup & medication management/administration
- Total assistance with all ADLs/full assistance with incontinence
- Two person transfer (including ceiling lift systems)
- Behavioral management
- Care partnerships providing on-site visits
- Physician services
- Home health agency support
- In-home lab & x-ray services
- Resident living areas on one level & handicap accessible
- Private or Semi-Private bedrooms fully furnished
- Master Suite w/ private bathroom & walk in closet
- Guest accommodations offered at select locations
- Three home cooked meals and snacks daily
- Residential family home setting
- Great Room w/ fireplace, den, sunroom
- Whirlpool tub
- Located near walking paths & parks
- Laundry & housekeeping
- Cable TV, phone and internet access upon request
- Daily activities as well as monthly outings
- All inclusive daily rates
- 24 Hour CNA/Caregiver Staff (awake overnight caregiver)
- High staff to resident ratio
- Regular weekly+ on site visits by RN & LPN
- On Call Nursing 24/7
- Optional contracted services for in home visiting physician with monthly visits & continuous monitoring
- Medication management & administration
- In home lab and x-ray service coordination
- PT/OT Home care coordination & continuum of daily exercises
- Hospice/Palliative/End of Life Care
- Full assistance with ADL’s (grooming, dressing, bathing, etc.)
- Coordination of medical appointments & transportation (to & from)
- Staff escorts to medical appointments when family is not available
- Dementia Care
- Wound Care
- Respite/Transitional Care
- Catheter & Urostomy Care
- Colostomy Care
- Tube Feedings (G-tubes & J-tubes)
- IM injections: B-12, Flu Shots, etc.
- Blood glucose monitoring
- O2 management, CPAP/BiPAP
- Insulin injections/Sliding scale
Beacon Senior Living is committed to providing an alternative choice to long term placement for seniors with high care. If any questions regarding placement needs please feel free to call: 651-340-6990.
Quality Care Management
In addition to providing daily necessities, we believe the key to quality care is a dedicated team that makes it a priority to spend meaningful time with our residents on a daily basis. Beacon Hometown Senior Living carefully hires experienced health care professionals that display a passion and desire to serve seniors as we do. A balance of detailed awareness to our residents’ physical, emotional and spiritual needs is the objective to providing quality care. Daily life enrichment & social activities are based on resident needs, interests and preferences from past lifestyle, traditions and current abilities.
Each resident is assessed by a RN Case Manager to implement specific individual needs into their personalized service plan. Our daily programming offers high caregiver to resident ratio, overseen by a Registered Nurse assuring health care needs are met and carried out by qualified and trained resident assistant staff.
The Beacon Hometown Senior Living Difference!
Residential Care Homes offer the opportunity for seniors needing care to receive assistance in intimate home settings located in traditional residential neighborhoods. Residential Care Homes offer professional services with a high ratio of staff-to-resident assistance. The services can range from basic assistance and reminders, to memory care, hospice care, and long term care with other more complex services as needed.
At Beacon Hometown Senior Living our philosophy of care is “Continuing Traditional Values” for as minimal change or disruption to the individual’s lifestyle and routine as possible. Our residential settings foster a familiar comfortable warm home environment that we are all accustomed to. Our smaller exclusive settings, high staff-to-resident ratios and person centered care are the key ingredients for the highest quality in senior care available.
If you would like to request more information or schedule a tour of one of our Residential Care Homes, please call 651-340-6990 or browse a list of our available homes.